, , , Indian doctors find possible homoeopathic cure for Ebola, HIV and Hepatitis B | HOMEOTODAY

2

Homeopathic Product Regulation: Evaluating FDA’s Regulatory Framework after a Quarter Century
Posted:Sat, 04 Apr 2015 05:27:12 +0000
Homeopathic Product Regulation: Evaluating FDA’s Regulatory Framework after a Quarter Century USA : The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is announcing a public hearing to obtain information and comments from stakeholders about the current use of...

This is a content summary only...click on the above link for more interesting useful details...


Send comments on Concept Note on National e-Health Authority by Govt of India

Posted:Sat, 04 Apr 2015 05:17:46 +0000
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare proposes to set up National e-Health Authority (NeHA) responsible for development of an Integrated Health Information System in India. The said Authority is proposed to be created through an Act of Parliament....

This is a content summary only...click on the above link for more interesting useful details...


Indian doctors find possible homoeopathic cure for Ebola, HIV and Hepatitis B

Posted:Sat, 04 Apr 2015 05:10:32 +0000
It seems much progress in developing the medicine for deadly HIV, Ebola & Hepatitis has become happy news for the researchers and patients across the globe. A homeopathic experiment with snake venom on HIV has given rise to excitement among...

This is a content summary only...click on the above link for more interesting useful details...


Journal of Medicine and the Person -Homeopathy and integrative medicine

Posted:Sat, 04 Apr 2015 04:49:19 +0000
Journal of Medicine and the Person -Homeopathy and integrative medicine: keeping an open mind Some physicians have incorporated some forms of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) or related medicinal products in their clinical practices,...

This is a content summary only...click on the above link for more interesting useful details...

Post a Comment

  1. Hello!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. Oraede rendered to me, I was a HIV patient my husband also was a HIV patient, we saw a blog whereby Dr. Oraede cured HIV, we (Me and My Husband) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required, He casted the spell and asked us to go for check-up after three days of casting the spell, Luckily for us we were tested HIV negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, if you want to discuss with me on how he cured us, kindly email me on philipamanda45@gmail.com or you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on dr.oraedespellhome@hotmail.com dr.oraedespellhome1@gmail.com dr.oraedeherbalhome@yahoo.com or you can call him via his mobile phone number on +2349038604218..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special thanks to God almighty for using Dr, Oyekpen in curing my Hepatitis
    disease, I was having a Hepatitis and doctor told me that I have seven months to live, that news brought sadness into my life,
    I was depressed, don’t know what to do. One faithful day I saw a testimony
    on how a spell caster that is also known as a Herbal man cured a
    lady, who is called Rachael Mark, due to her testimony the man is a great
    man, quickly I copied his email:(droyekpenspelltemple@outlook.com) then I
    contacted him and he asked me not to bother
    myself that all my problems are over. I was happy to hear such words, he told me to buy some items, though I couldn’t find the items myself he asked me to send down the money to buy the items for me,
    faithfully I sent him the money he bought the items and prepared a cure
    for me. He told me that he is going to send the cure through courier delivery service, I paid to the courier delivery service, then, I got the cure, he instructed me on how I will take the cure. I took the cure and I was freed from the Hepatitis disease, I went for scanning, the Hepatitis was no longer there. I am very grateful for what he did for me. If you have any disease you can contact him via email:
    droyekpenherbalhome@gmail.com or call him, +2348102386568,
    you will also get healed with your illness,

    Thanks
    Good Luck...

    ReplyDelete

 
Top